My Facebook Timeline

It’s just hours when i learned that Facebook has launched some geeky stuff they called “Facebook Timeline”. Well, in a nutshell it’s your facebook profile, photos, activities, etc. tightly knit together in an interface similar to other social networking apps like myspace, multiply, flickr and the likes. Of course, in the native facebook color scheme of gray and blue.

Anyway here’s how my profile looks:

Sexy huh? 🙂

Quoting Charles Darwin:

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.

Ever since i learned of that line few years a go, I don’t just remember – I live it. I ADAPT TO ‘Changes’

Head on to this post if you fancy to try it out too.

PS.

MY shout outs to these 3 amazing birthday celebrants this September:  Papa Nick (9/15) Aaron (9/22) and Papa Jun (9/Today)

44 Responses to My Facebook Timeline

1. dila says:

i wanna try but i don know how 🙁

2. I must say that this new Facebook feature is new to me. This seems pretty cool. Nice pictures, by the way. Thanks for sharing the info. Appreciate it!

3. vika says:

I enjoyed facebook everyday. 😛 😛 😛
    this facebook feature is new to me. but i want to trying this as soon as possible…………

thanks

4. Allen Edward says:

Do you find Facebook Timeline interesting? Seems like less people are using it.

5. Edward says:

This seems pretty cool to me although haven’t upgrade my account to timeline.

6. Linksy says:

I enjoyed facebook everyday. but how to find that
    and thanks for sharing 😉

7. Katrina Kaif says:

this collection is very effective which i was looking for.

8. It seems nice this face book feature is interesting thanks for sharing with us

9. JASon says:

Do you find Facebook Timeline interesting? this collection is very effective which i was looking for.

10. ferhat says:

Do you find Facebook Timeline interesting? Seems like less people are using it.

11. ferhat says:

I enjoyed facebook everyday. but how to find that
    and thanks for sharing 😀 😀

12. I hate this new facebook thing, but im glad you can choose wheter or not you go with it.

13. Is it just me or does Facebook Timeline slow everything down? My Facebook was fine until this new timeline thing got started. My Facebook has went stupid, literally. !

14. Non-resident Indians (NRIs) are a lucky bunch right now. While they earn in foreign currency, they can invest back home in rupees, which during a time of currency weakness can give them more bang for the buck.

15. Scholarships For Hispanics…

[…]following are a couple of url links to websites which we connect to since we feel they’re worthy of visiting[…]…

16. %100 Canlı Maç İzle
    Bedava Canlı Maç İzleme Şansı Burada

17. Good article keep it simple

18. PAGG Stack says:

the background on your photo gives the holiday feeling..

19. Thanks for Sharing this 😀 😀

20. I enjoy facebook everyday so for me this is very interesting 😆 😆

21. Haylie says:

I think Facebook Timeline is so interesting. The way it arrange infomation is so reasonable. I particularly like the cover photo.

22. i more like the old facebook interface but i already used this for my fans page.

23. Kathy Mills says:

A lot of people in the world do not know how to care and maintain their septic System. Septic systems are found in both rural and urban areas and maintenance is important for both areas.. Urban areas will likely have more concentrated areas with septic systems making it critical for proper maintenance.

24. testing the contact form

25. Vladimir says:

It can be useful 😉

26. igrow laser says:

no one likes that silly timeline thing, get rid

27. thank information my fasebook timeline

28. Dave says:

I upgrade my account to timeline to the facebook ❓

29. Interesting, what is your camera ? I have a couple of Cannon, 1D & 7D. Hope to share some pictures later through FB.

30. I all the time used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user of net thus from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web. Take a look at my homepage

31. This pece of writing will help the internet viewers for setting up new werbsite or even a blog frolm start to end.

32. Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you know then you can write otherwise it is complicated to write.

33. Make sure the connection between each section tightly fits together. By attracting fish, and getting them to strike, you’re well on your way to becoming a better fisherman

34. Deon Grace says:

Facebook nailed it..

Search people using their mobile number:

35. adminnya being selfie on facebook.. :mrgreen:
    greetings from us mebel jepara murah berkualitas

36. sablon kaos says:

I enjoyed facebook everyday. 😀

37. now i use my fb to selling my promotional product or some souvnir, but your fb looks great than mine.

38. No longer use Facebook. Too many ads, my-life-is-great statuses, stupid selfie photos, and other craps.

39. patupedia says:

lots of photos of small children, whether it’s a photo your son? she is so funny