Bon Voyage Jivy!
Yeah, it’s only just now that the thought of joyce going home in PI is sinking in. Add up the fact that im literally home alone as everybody went out of the city except me! Big boss ashley is bound for sydney, australia this sunday, jojo is going home to manila as well. nico, nina & jean (my appt. mates!) left phnom penh this morning for Sihanouk ville, and is scheduled to hit Siem Reap tomorrow. The rest are going for a beach break tomorrow at 10am. The country’s celebrating the Khmer New Year in a few days and it’s an official holiday for most offices — thats why everybody’s going places.
– Breakfast with jivy at a Vietnamese Resto infront our building.
– ‘Hammered’ our ISP to fixed the internet which was down since late afternoon yesterday. Symptoms: Unstable connection. Cause:Interference. Solution: They increased the ‘cute’ 1M pole to a tall 6M pole.
– Went to lucky at around 1:20 to buy some ‘baon’ for joyce. Also bought the same sandwich for my lunch. Jojo and a friend came to pick her up at around 1:30.
– Did the artwork for InterContinental Hotel Phnom Penh advertisement on their Green Globe campaign/award.
– Finally got the Linksys WRT54G to work! A ‘hard reset’ solved the problem
– Stayed in the office until 10pm. Organizing files, downloading stuff, fixing and tweaking both our blogs. (well for your information, http://jivy.technoville.net has officially moved to www.joyceira.net)
Not only that i replaced my old Freshy 1 template to the latest Fresh 2 theme, i also upgraded my old 2.3 WordPress to the latest WP 2.5 version. Thanks to InstantUpgrade plugin for a less-than-3-minute, hassle-free, automatice wordpress update.
Cheers everyone! All for now…