nestlepoell.net meets stacieorrico.com

Taken at Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Phnom Penh, Cambodia during her press conference for β€œqb goes LIVE” concert for CUBE Telecom Launching on Saturday March 15, 2008 at Olympic Stadium, Phnom Penh Cambodia.

Stacie Orrico live in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Lovely, charming & very humble lady πŸ™‚
More photos on my friendster and flickr pro

17 Responses to nestlepoell.net meets stacieorrico.com

1. aj batac says:

Woohoo! Nice one Nestle! πŸ˜€

2. Lalon says:

Wow. Stacie’s one of my favorite young vocalist of all time.

Just an FYI: She hasn’t won any grammy yet (She’s been nominated for Contemporary Gospel category). I hope she does someday though. πŸ˜‰

Kakainggit! hehe πŸ˜›

thanks for clearing it lalon…

and thanks for hopping in aj, stay tuned for more photos – during the concert tomorrow night πŸ˜‰

4. Lalon says:

Yay, may concert! hehe.. sana you could post a video. (Hehe demanding?) πŸ˜‰

hahaha yeah lalon may concert… she promised she’ll sing for an hour with 14 songs or more:P

i’ll see what i can do with the video… i use to take vid clips sa pinas without hesitation – just with my camera phone x_X

6. Ada says:

Cool. Haha! Talagang nakahawak ka sa waist. Wiiiki!!

7. curdey says:

omygosh – stacie orrico is the best singer ever!!!! someone please take a video and/or pictures of the concert – im so excited!!!!

ada – haha yeah, we’re born gentlemen πŸ˜‰

curdey – definitely one of the best!. i was lucky to be at the moshpit area to cover the concert, will definitely post some pictures in a while, got like 500+, still have to select the best. and with the video, my brother took a few camera-phone clips, it’ll be youtube =)

9. curdey says:

awesome!!! i was very lucky to spend a whole day with stacie orrico at the end of 2006 when she came to australia – i won a competition. she treated me like we were old friends catching up – i was smitten right from the moment i met her – she is stunning, and has such underrated talent!!!
    did she say anything about a new album/new song? and anything about her record label? because last year, she left virgin records, but ive never heard if she’s been signed to another record label…

10. Denise says:

I hope she’ll win the gospel award as she is really an excellent vocalist and from what you said a very nice and pleasant person. Love to see more pics and the video.

11. Kristina says:

I never realised how attractive Stacie is until i saw this photo. She looks lovely. Great photo πŸ™‚

12. ramsey says:

asteg ang ganda nya pare.

13. rachael says:

hey this is rachael from stacie’s fansite, http://www.stacieorrico.org – i can’t find your email on your blog and i just wanted to talk to you about your meeting with stacie and what she had to say and all that. thanks for putting up those pics, they are great!!! send me an email at [email protected] – i would appreciate it, thanks!

14. Am Fil says:

Nice to see a recent picture of Stacie and a little write-up on her.

15. White Jokes says:

She is soo pretty! It has been ages since I listened to her, and she has really matured.

16. Thomas Sabo says:

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest Thomas Sabo Charms post.