nestlepoell.net meets stacieorrico.com

Taken at Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Phnom Penh, Cambodia during her press conference for β€œqb goes LIVE” concert for CUBE Telecom Launching on Saturday March 15, 2008 at Olympic Stadium, Phnom Penh Cambodia.

Stacie Orrico live in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Lovely, charming & very humble lady πŸ™‚
More photos on my friendster and flickr pro

17 Responses to nestlepoell.net meets stacieorrico.com

1. aj batac says:

Woohoo! Nice one Nestle! πŸ˜€

2. Lalon says:

Wow. Stacie’s one of my favorite young vocalist of all time.

Just an FYI: She hasn’t won any grammy yet (She’s been nominated for Contemporary Gospel category). I hope she does someday though. πŸ˜‰

Kakainggit! hehe πŸ˜›

thanks for clearing it lalon…

and thanks for hopping in aj, stay tuned for more photos – during the concert tomorrow night πŸ˜‰

4. Lalon says:

Yay, may concert! hehe.. sana you could post a video. (Hehe demanding?) πŸ˜‰

hahaha yeah lalon may concert… she promised she’ll sing for an hour with 14 songs or more:P

i’ll see what i can do with the video… i use to take vid clips sa pinas without hesitation – just with my camera phone x_X

6. Ada says:

Cool. Haha! Talagang nakahawak ka sa waist. Wiiiki!!

7. curdey says:

omygosh – stacie orrico is the best singer ever!!!! someone please take a video and/or pictures of the concert – im so excited!!!!

ada – haha yeah, we’re born gentlemen πŸ˜‰

curdey – definitely one of the best!. i was lucky to be at the moshpit area to cover the concert, will definitely post some pictures in a while, got like 500+, still have to select the best. and with the video, my brother took a few camera-phone clips, it’ll be youtube =)

9. curdey says:

awesome!!! i was very lucky to spend a whole day with stacie orrico at the end of 2006 when she came to australia – i won a competition. she treated me like we were old friends catching up – i was smitten right from the moment i met her – she is stunning, and has such underrated talent!!!
    did she say anything about a new album/new song? and anything about her record label? because last year, she left virgin records, but ive never heard if she’s been signed to another record label…

10. Denise says:

I hope she’ll win the gospel award as she is really an excellent vocalist and from what you said a very nice and pleasant person. Love to see more pics and the video.

11. Kristina says:

I never realised how attractive Stacie is until i saw this photo. She looks lovely. Great photo πŸ™‚

12. ramsey says:

asteg ang ganda nya pare.

13. Am Fil says:

Nice to see a recent picture of Stacie and a little write-up on her.

14. White Jokes says:

She is soo pretty! It has been ages since I listened to her, and she has really matured.

15. Thomas Sabo says:

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest Thomas Sabo Charms post.