Job Opportunity : US Embassy Manila
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 2007-099
All Interested Candidates
Electronic Graphic Designer (Web/Print)
LES-7; FP-7 (Previous applicants need not apply)
This position is budgeted for the Local Compensation Plan
OPENING DATE: August 30, 2007
CLOSING DATE: September 14, 2007
WORK HOURS: Full-time; 40 hours/week
SALARY: P364,507/annum (Starting salary)
1. Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, IT/Multimedia Arts or equivalent is required.
2. At least three years proven experience and demonstration of a live or archived portfolio of web sites created is required.
3. Level 4 (Fluent) Speaking/Reading English and Tagalog language is required.
5. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills. Must have ability to effectively accomplish tasks requiring a high egree of accuracy and attention-to-detail.
6. Must have the ability to work quickly and accurately under continuing pressure and extended hours. Must have the ability to set priorities and make mature, considered judgments.
details at : http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfvac5.pdf