Le Duyen 2 Beauty Salon aka ASF/Sexbomb HCM City Version

Who wouldnt be enjoying Vietnam with these charming, lovable & gorgeous crew of Le Duyen 2 Beauty Salon. 3 minutes away from our pad *wink*

They do dress and look like those luscious Wowowee’s ASF Dancers and GMA’s Sexbomb Dancers.  They’re so friendly that they gave thier contact numbers. At last, we got some new found local friends here to mingle with ;)

(Don’t worry mom and dad – di po kami nakakalimot at makakalimot nila joyce at rodel sa aming priorities at family obligations :P )

le duyen

more pictures at www.friendster.com/poell and soon on my flickr

And by the way, I can drive a bit longer, ALONE! (yeah without joyce!) I can go now to Saigon Square and Diamond Plaza ;)

That also makes me Joyce’s new Xe Om (service driver) hehe

18 Responses to Le Duyen 2 Beauty Salon aka ASF/Sexbomb HCM City Version

1. jsonv says:

mga bading ba yan, noh? :roll:

2. jsonv says:

liparlili! lolz :lol:

3. pong says:

2:100 ang bading sa vietnam… mga babae yan :P

4. pong says:

2:100 ang ratio i mean

5. jsonv says:

ahhhhh! hehhehehhe! ayos :roll:

6. VeeJei says:

pong, si rodel esperanzate ba yung kasama mo?

7. pong says:

yup. tumpak, si rodel. ung matinik sa vietnamese

8. VeeJei says:

wahehehe! sabi ko na nga ba eh. paki-sabi hello. :lol:

9. chloe says:

:smile: pakisav po s lhat ng ASF dancers na idol ko cla!!..
    most esepecially ms.AIKO CLIMACO!!

10. derick says:

:oops: hi poh sa mga asf dancers lalo na kay aiko cute m tlga ala na q maxabe ikaw na ata dream girl lhat ng mga lalaki lalo na aq idol na idol kc kta ehh…..,AIKO 4 EVAH!!!

11. darwin says:

:???: hi!!! aiko muzta kna ako nga pla c darwin isa sa taga hanga mo.
    aiko totoo pla na ang cute mo at ang ganda pa i luv u 4 ever?

12. third says:

aiko ang ganda mo talaga… :grin: ngayon humahanap ako nang trabaho para saiyo… puta ka binighani mo ako.,.,., :wink:

13. [...] photos are taken of a shop in Bui Thi Xuan? or near The Market area?? Found the pics from a blog. It states the place as Le Duyen 2 so I guess it’s the Bui Vien one. __________________ TRAINING [...]

14. [...] Posted by Tony Stark Found the pics from a blog. It states the place as Le Duyen 2 so I guess it’s the Bui Vien one. Clicked the link. How did [...]

15. llbxkq says:

eeV3rt jcgynizfgahy, [url=http://herurlbyzeso.com/]herurlbyzeso[/url], [link=http://fvzmimkabqlj.com/]fvzmimkabqlj[/link], http://xwwciltadvzi.com/

16. Hi,
    I think your content is good at all. But it’s not easy to find your blog in search engine.
    You should optimize it more to get a higher position in Google and Yahoo especially. So more people will find your site and enjoy it.
    If you don’t mind, please also comment on my blog: ImageSquish.com. Thanks.

17. Nastja says:

Site Beauty salon wish you prosperity in your business. We will definitely come to Vietnam

18. Thank you for sharing the experience with us. I have several Vietnamese friends. I will promote your blog to my friends to read.