On holding back or moving on

a love story

Filed under: Daily Dose — alexa February 8, 2007 @ 11:26 pm

They used to have their own lives. They will occasionally see each others’ names at the side bar on this thing called irc. But that’s just it.

Then came the #cavite grand eb. They met. He ignored her. Completely ignored her. He was with this lady who she thought was his girlfriend. They were like too close sitting with each other. She developed a crush on him without him knowing. He was wearing this white polo shirt that looks dead serious and hot, he was completely her type. But the night passed quickly. She was secretly wishing he’d ask for her number, but he never did. His friends did but she doesnt like them. It’s him that she wants.

Days passed some guy from that grand eb started courting her. She thought it was love they got together but it was a mistake.

They still went on with their lives. She almost forgot about him. And he was not even thinking about her.

In came #cavite’s second grand eb. They met again. She was wearing a white blouse and jeans. He was wearing this black pants and an orange Guess shirt. The situation was completely opposite this time. She completely ignored him. While HE was being so interested about her. He will take stolen shots of her. He even tried to call her name a few times. She can definitely hear him but is not in the mood to even entertain his calls.

Next day she went online. He was a big name in #cavite. He’s an op. Not even a second after she got online she got voiced immediately by him. Really quick. Then she started wondering why. She then noticed a new box came out of her side bar. A red blinking name. It was him sending him a private message. They chatted for hours. He tried asking for her cellphone number and she did give it to him. Deep inside, it was sending her chills all the way down. He even asked the exact time she has on her cellphone so that they will celebrate new year both at the same time. He started singing to her online the song “get here” that goes you can reach me by….

Then they had their very first date. It was actually a double date. A friend of hers, her friend’s bf and of course, him. They went to watch “The Last Samurai” that same day she caught her picking his nose. She let it pass though because she’s actually starting to like him again.

Feb.9,2004 came. She finally decided it’s time for them to be together. It all happened in just one plain text. Then boom love is in the air. A day or two passed they’ll finally meet in person as a couple now. Her heart was thumping like a big-ass drum. She walk up to his gate saw his brother and asked where he was. Then he came out of their front door. Like an angel coming out from the heavens. He was wearing this navy blue human shirt with white/beige/cream linings on it. They held hands. Smiles were endless. Chills were endless.

Today is Feb.9,2007. 3 years had passed. The love they shared grew and grew. became deeper and deeper. This is their first anniversary completely apart from each other but their love for each other made them get through all these years.

My pong, I just wanted to say how happy I am to have you. And how ecstatic I am because you have me. You will be my forever and ever love.

I love you baby ^_^ and happy 3rd year anniversary

Remembering our 3rd Year Anniversary. My apology to my blog audience for my indefinite hiatus. Please bear with me as i struggle with this dilemma i am going through.

11 Responses to On holding back or moving on

1. joyce ira says:

now the story has ended! move on pong, u deserve to be happy!

ill be happy.

i hope.

3. liz says:

time will heal the wound. 😐

4. zettskie says:

just try to OPEN a new chapter in your life and hopefully this chapter will be much better and happier for you 😀 cheer up my frend… rain or shine the show of you lyf must go on… AJAH! take it easy kafateed 🙂

joyce – thanks. i hope it doesn’t end there. perhaps just another chapter. anyway we’ll see.

liz- you said it right liz. it shall leave a scar that story tells – i have survived.

zett – well said zett.

6. fionixe says:

🙄 hmm.. gusto kong mag comment ng makakapag pagaan ng loob mo, unfortunately i don’t have enuf words to say..

basta kung saan ka masaya, suportahan taka. 😉

7. gabby says:

do what you would advise other people if they’re in your situation.. dami mo friends.. they’ll help you get through with it.. ishmile pong! 😀

8. VeeJei says:

😥

grieve, my friend, grieve… yan lang ang alam kong paraan para mabawasan ang sakit. hehe.

ikaw lang ang nakakaalam kung ano ang magpapasaya sa yo. yun ang gawin mo. 🙂

9. chele says:

i know it wont help if i say that somehow i know how u feels.. but i juz wanna remind u that i’m one of those people who cares a lot about u.. kaya mo yan.. in time, mkkmove on kdin.. it takes time, kya wg mo madaliin..

10. chele says:

MOVING ON.. just two words..About a second to blurt out, but can be a million years to achieve.. The more u try to get over, the more he/she is invading the mind and heart; so believe it or not, there’s no such thing as moving on, its just a matter of getting used the pain.. To put it in one word — NUMB!

*just wanna share.. love u pong pagong =)

guys, first off, thanks mga support and well wishes. half my life I’m literally online kaya pati yung mga ganyang bagay binablog ko. i wanted my life to be an open book so that someday when im too old, i have my bits and pieces of my life in one blog to share with my kids on how good or bad the world has been for me.

anyway reading your comments words for words uplifts me and thank all for that. but somehow to be honest, it drives me to confusions as well.

some says move on and start all over.

while other explicitly says hold on & fight for it. these are the offline people who know every single detail on how ‘our’ love story started. a 39 month strong relationship put to waste is such a hell-no they say.

upfront i say, its difficult to decide. how are you to decide between the right thing to do or the best thing to do. ang hirap hirap 🙁

im having mix emotions with what’s going on…

just like yesterday when some crooked akyat bahay broke into our apartment and took our hard earned money for our bills. in someway thankful ako that no one got hurt. Pero bat ganun. naging mabuting tao naman kami.

with all these happening, i can only say : Lord kayo na po bahala. Thy will be done.

Good morning everyone.