BS Computer Science For Hire w/ Creative-Impressive-Expressive Resume

“A resume is as good as an advertisement for oneself. Therefore ensure that you market yourself well.”

Indeed. That’s why I opted not to go with the usual “Standardized” type. Because in my opinion, they (template-based) are so mainstream and they’re a sure turn-off.

HR People here’s a tip: Competent jobseekers (I proudly include myself) have distinct style – starting from their resume up to their getups & gestures! We mix professionalism with creativity. We don’t go along with standard itself. Why? I ask again, where are you heading for? If you tend to allow ‘standard’ rule over you forever then you’re simply stuck in the oldies and you’re obviously not moving on.

It’s no different on you putting yourself in a box and then selling yourself with the other “inside-the-box” job hunters. We are those who sell our self outside the box. Those who dare to be different. Just as Mary Lou Cook quoted :

“Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.”

So if you happen to be an HR officer or someone whose scouting for some modern-aged company players – with an EDGE, please do skim over my entire resume and see if I fit in. Id be upfront with you that I have quite a list of experience and distinctions to tell 🙂 Photo & Portfolio available upon request.

Nestle Poell G. Lagaya Resume Nestle Poell G. Lagaya Resume
(Click to download resume)
You might also wanna be inspired by BryanBoy’s kickass resume. He’s currently on a WORLDWIDE job hunt.

Let’s see if Ms. RR of GK ‘s “Better-Business-Writing”-acclaimed CV with an exclusive “Arial or Times New Roman” typefaced document could surpass the unstoppable $$ income stream of BB with his spellbound(ing) modern creative-impressive-expressive resume.

11 Responses to BS Computer Science For Hire w/ Creative-Impressive-Expressive Resume

1. Shari says:

Funny. My CV does not follow the “standardized” type as well. 😉 But heck, mine is practically empty; I’d have to go back to my nursery years para lang may maipakitang maraming awards, lol. You are such a sellout, Poell, haha! Kidding! 😉 Sana nga may makakuha ng resume mo. Good luck, good luck. Impressive resume. Di rin kasi ako masyadong mahilig sa biodata type (fill in the blanks? haha) of resume. Wish mo lang HR ako para sana DL ko na yang iyo. 😀

OMG Shari just posted! ❗

j/k… You confessing that u yourself do not follow that standard thingee thing just proves competent slash prominent people think alike 😛 Substance over Standard kasi tayo. We tend to break (some) rules to let our creative juices do the job 😆

but i oppose to your statement that yours is practically empty. LIES LIES LIES! just recent u have been crowned as the first Phil. Blog Awards – Personal Category winner. that alone is an X-factor when u scout a job.

Goodluck to us all 😉

3. Shari says:

Exactly. Hear, hear! 😀 When I was looking for a summer job last year, I almost killed myself because I didn’t know how to do CV “properly”. Kaso yun nga, it hit me that I should be creative na lang. Yay!

CV still practically empty. PBA’s only one thing, yah know… 😉

You’ll get stuff in it along the way 😉 You got a big some”THING” in it for a start.

people envy you with that one thing you are saying lol. either way, u deserve that piece 😉 great job 😆

people will miss you with your “well deserve break” u are saying

5. Shari says:

Hah, I’m sure not a lot of people do the envy thing. Everyone deserves the award. Representative lang ako kunwari ng lahat ng bloggers. 😀

Salamat. I’m gonna be back soon (I hope). BTW, inuman/gimik/kwentuhan on Friday. Wanna come? Can you? Can you? Can you? Pati yung friendly friends/bloggers din. 😉

6. ramsey says:

ito ang pinaka gusto ko! cre4tiveminds v2 pa tayo nyan!

@shari – sige we’ll check our schedule! awwwwww may place na ba ?

@ramsey – hehehe, yeah gustong gusto ko din yan kasi sobrang nakakarelate ng “ating” pagkatao… 😉

8. LA says:

Resume ni BB yun? Hindi ba mali yung link? :roll: Mas-mukhang PHOTO ALBUM yun eh…Nyahaha! Puro peeektyur!!! 😯

LA – Creativity yun! 😈

10. LA says:

Haha gagawa nga din ako nung sakin one of these days nyahaha! 👿

11. Nice information,just like PSV Media provides Bus Advertising