Better late than never!
I’d be honest, ever since i learned that Alexa’s going out of the boot camp, i just felt a sudden blood-rush going in and out of my veins. I’m pretty much excited almost about anything. I know a lot of things happened but inside me i feel blanked out.
I’m obviously excited i guess.
Anyway, I wasn’t jotting down notes so I wouldn’t be precisely blogging on what happened during the concluded blogging summit. But if you do want a run through of it, the ever talkative Jester-in-Exile (who btw isn’t wearing his jester hat during the affair) has quite an organize roundup. Aj, Chris & Wife Apple amongst others.
Linklove galore to those people i got to rub elbows with…
- Jayson Vega who made the last minute decision to come with us at the summit. Much thanks for staying with me during the post-summit (day 1) celebration.
- Ramsey Ramos, My bestfriend slash mentor. Lucky bastard to win a 1000 worth Rustan’s gift certificate from Globe. ALSO a winner in the Solis-Pacquiao Live Stream passes from Yehey. Joanna’s indeed a lucky charm. Btw, when is the delivery? Oh and heres your strawberry-chocolate look during the summit while marcelle mesmerizes the crowd with his fascinating magic.
- Small talk with Country Manager for Google Philippines (says Jester :D) Miss Aileen Apolo
- A cup of coffee with Celeste who came all the way from Baguio with her family.
- Jamal Ashley Abbas
- Juned of Baratillio.Net
- the humble Shari of Misteryosa.Com w/ his blogger brother too
- Summit Speaker on Blogging success – Ms. Noemi L. Dado.
(Will still edit soon…)