Kiss FM Lucena

Kiss FM Lucena City Live Radio Streaming

If you’re up for a soft, mellow and classic tracks, tune your radio point your browser/media players to 95.1 Kiss FM – Lucena for some relaxing set of music that’ll definitely soothes your earbuds!

You can send greetings and requests over the station’s Yahoo Messenger! ([email protected] – Thanks to “Kuya Dan” for airing our greets and shout outs. He was on board this morning till lunch.

It’s Sir Nick (my dad) that introduced me to Kiss FM. My dad’s clan is all the way from Lukban, Quezon.

28 Responses to Kiss FM Lucena

1. gabby says:

kiss fm?? here in LA it’s 102.7 kiis fm.. hehe.

dalin mo ko sa L.A!!!

3. mats says:

Hi dj of kiss fm lucena, saan po ba pwede magsend ng message over yahoo messenger. I am from Malaybalay Bukidnon Mindanao,Philippines. I’m Galad to hear your station over at eradioportal.com.

4. hi mats, i sent you an email containing kiss fm’s YM address 😉

5. Freddie C. Legaspi says:

😆 would like to greet my colleagues in PLDT Lucena business ofc, IS Mr. Boy Soliza and Mr. Villareal – PLDT manager…..Freddie C. Legaspi of PLDT – Bacolod now here in Chicago, Illinois

6. Freddie C. Legaspi says:

😆 Regards to all PLDT Lucena, Batangas from Freddie Legaspi of Chicago, Illinois

7. ricardo cruz says:

good day kiss fm,
    nakatune in ako,tanong ko lang panu mag greet at mag dedicate ng songs by yahoo messenger.
    thanks

8. Hi! dj of kiss fm lucena, saan po ba pwede magsend ng message ?. I am from Daet Camarines Norte,but lives here in Australia, I’m glad to hear your station over at eradioportal.com.Would you be able to play the song of Gary Valenciano.
    “How Did You Know” Thank’s!!Mabuhay ang Filipinas,,

Regards,
    Maggie D. Csolle

9. 🙂 It’s me again,just now I’m listening here in eradioportal kissfm lucena!!please I would like to request the song of Gary Valenciano ” HOW DID YOU KNOW” Thank’s,and also I would like to great HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHELLE,my daughter,she’s 17th today.. All the best!!

Regards,
    Maggie D. Csolle

10. edu says:

hi to the dj’s of kissfmlucena! i’m all the way from central visayas (cebu) i’m always listening to you streaming live… i often travel from cebu to lucena…u always bring me closer to my fiancee’ by playing love songs that could reminisce how we first met … tenk u so much! more power!

11. kiko says:

hello po sa dj ng kiss fm.nice site.could you please play the song “the way you look tonight” for chloe mendoza.thanks alot po.more power kiss fm.

12. kiko says:

hi kiss fm.im kiko from seoul korea.i would like to extend my greetings to miss chloe mendoza.i love u so much .i miss you.hope to see you soon.

13. becky says:

Hi kuya,
    Its been long time we listening your kiss fm , Were one of your avid listener here in denmark. Well we like to hear your nice and loving voice. I just want to greet all the people who;s listening right now . I want to request a very nice song ” HOW DID YOU KNOW By Gary v. I want to dedicate this nice song to loving sweetheart who;s listening right now, Mylove this song is so meaningfull to us.. Happy valentines day sweetheart… Thank you so much again to all the members of kiss fm radio

14. ellen says:

Hello DJ’s og KissFM Lucena,,,Thanks for playing unforgetable songs of the past.It hepls me to go on with my life here in CAIRO,soon as I get home from work,it’s the first thing I will do ay mag log in sa Pinas Link at makinig sa station mo kuya Dan,thanks for bringing home close to me,more power to you and to all DJ of KissFM Lucena 😎

15. ellen says:

Hello to,Kuya DAN and Kuya Jhun Wings,and to all DJ’s of KissFM Lucena. Thank you so much Kuya DAN,for playing always my favorite songs,and thank you as well for reading my dedications to my family back home and friends,You/re doing a very good work,,,keep it on going as it is.More power to KissFM Lucena,and ”GOOD LUCK!’ God bless!

16. alex fernandez says:

hi to all dj of KISS FM lucena/ AM ALWAYS listening to you’r station thru internet here in SAN PEDRO LAGUNA,regards to every one sa kiss fm lucena. 🙄 and regards also to my family FERNANDEZ family jan sa GENERAL LUNA QUEZON,also hi to my cousins in LA. D HUTALLA FAMILY JAN sa LAcalifornia. thank you so much n more power to your station kiss fm lucena

17. […] online Philippine’ FM station worth bookmarking! Just like Kiss FM Lucena, you can send online your […]

18. Manop says:

This station doesn’t seem to work right now. However, thanks for the post.

19. i will always listen to kiss fm lucena..wow this is great station..i like it..thanks

20. alma says:

kuya dan, pakibati ako. :mrgreen:

21. alma says:

nakaka relax po ang makinig sa station nyo.as in grabe! every day im exited…

22. id`like to say hi! to my sweety pie…missses you mwa!!!mwa!! please. wa kang pahuhuli!manning…

23. alma says:

alma guerr plus mamerto plus manuel plus

24. alma says:

manuel caalam, magkita tayo sa calaca pain center. naayos na ba ang pinaretoke mong mukha? mahuli ka sana ng mga police.berat

25. Recent Additions……

[…] A number of women and men have got total-time characteristic and are gonna be undertaking a profession swap […]…

26. carl ken says:

Not a chance……

[…] verify below, are selected utterly unrelated sites to ours, nevertheless, they are most reliable sources that we utilize […]…

27. Thanks for sharing this nice track!!

28. majo says:

hello po. just wanna ask if kuya meynard is still kissfm’s dj?
    dati kasi sa kanya ako nakikinig around 9 or 10 pm 😛 . His program (late 2007 to early 2008 po yun) was thwe reason why and how i met the love of my life. hope you can give me any idea on how i can contact him 😉 thanks po 🙂