Adsense hates family members?

Google AdSense

“… Hello Almond Joy G. Lagaya,Your AdSense account was found to be related to an account previously
disabled for invalid click activity and we have therefore disabled your
account…”

That’s a quote from a forwarded mail from my brother. Few weeks ago he asked me if he can place his adsense on most of my project pages. Yes we are related, and No, we’re not clicking our own adsense. Why would we, that’s what i did that got my adsense banned 3 years ago. And I learned from that mistake.

But what do they mean with this “related to an account previously disabled…” ? WTF is that? everyone on my family tree doesnt get a chance ? This is way b*llsh*t

lol

One more thing, why wasn’t it banned when i was just a small blogger hitting 25-40 unique visits a day? Is it just a coincidence that it got banned when im hitting 2000+ unique now?

I guess i have to go to Toronto plastic surgery in order for me to change my appearance and apply adsense again – nah, i want do it 😉

8 Responses to Adsense hates family members?

1. marhgil says:

Ganun? Sobra naman sila. Kasalanan ng isa, kasalanan ng buong pamilya?

i feel bad for their “injustice”

i already informed my brother on how he can resurrect his adsense (way too time-consuming) but he decided to go on the alternative instead.

3. jsonv says:

uu nga! bat may ganung factor. walang konsiderasyon naman yun…

4. Trevor says:

I’ve gradually changing my sites to using Ad Box Pro as it allows me to place Google style ads but of my own design and pushing my own affiliate links. Which should be a lot more profitable in the long run.

5. Tim says:

Ok cute to see a name Almond just like the food.

6. Web White says:

Looks like maybe someone is playing a joke on you by clicking your ads. They probably think it is making you money. Or, they really know that it will get you banned. Any idea on who it could be?

7. I want to put some ads on my website and make a little money . Can someone explain how I would go about signing up ? Microsoft or Yahoo for the ads , I hate Google Adsense , or if there are other programs out there.