Father thank you, for the gathering of friends.
Father we give thanks for all choices we have made, cause that’s what makes us who we are.
Let us forever cherish the loved one we have lost along the way.
Thank you for the little angle, the newest addition to our family.
Thank you for bringing ‘Letty’ home, and most of all…
THANK YOU FOR FAST CARS!
Starting the New Year with a change, and I’m starting with the man in the mirror.
Can’t believe I actually had a huge blog hiatus since October 2011. But here i am now, I’ll be back blogging. I know it’s a struggle, but I’m here. Follow me back on my misadventures!
Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone, but you made it way…way better. (says my wife).
Godspeed, Steve Jobs.
Made with WordFoto App on my iPhone 3GS.
The only thing that i regret about Apple is that i got a share of it – a little late =[
Anyhow, here’s my humble share how Apple in it’s simple way became a part of our life:
– 2008, Almond Joy (my brother) bought Hershey (my sister) an iPod classic then
– 2010, She later got the previous iPod Touch for herself when she moved to US.
– 2011, Almond Joy wants a mean mobile computing machine for his career supplement jobs : crafting short video clips and slideshows. He gifted himself a MacBook Pro.
– 2011, It was only 3 months ago that i was able to acquire my very first legit iDevice, a pre-owned 32gb iPhone 3gs from my paintball brother Moni. Back then, the closest i could only have was my Snow Leopard running on my Dell laptop. I started porting OS X to my PC circa 2006-2007.
– Google Voicing & Vibering with my sister to talk to my folks in US on our heart’s desire. My dad decided to get his own 4th Generation iPod Touch. Lolo Techie checking in.
– Vacation 2011 came, Was surprised to see my mom with the handed-over iPod Classic. American Idol Scotty McCreery lullaby’s her to sleep. Lola Techie in the house, too!
– I bought an iPad2 at iOne two months ago. Just as expected, it became instant hit with the family. Mommy Joyce loves and enjoys Photobooth; Ate Andrea plays Pet Hotel & Smurfs; Kuya Aaron drifts better than me with Asphalt 6; last but not the least – Aiken: the one who spends most of the time with the iPad – is either playing with Words & Numbers or watching Barney and the likes.
It wasn’t that financially easy though, but one thing for sure – every penny’s worth it. We didn’t just pay for a luxurious gadget, we invested for the spell-bounding unique experience it brings.
And this wouldn’t have been all possibly existing if it wasn’t because of the visionary, genius & inventor Steve Jobs. May your soul rest in peace. Indeed you have changed the world bigtime. Enjoy heaven way higher than your iCloud Steve!
Mommy Joyce made some home-made pancakes and they’re surprisingly awesome that i have to blog it! The ingredients are all easily found in your kitchen, too!
1 1/2 cups flour
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
3 tbsp butter, melted
1 1/4 cups milk
1 medium sized egg
1) Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until batter (or the mix) is smooth.
2) In a medium heat, lightly oil the pan or griddle and pour the batter on a proportion that your heart desires. Yes, you can make it as cute as a saucer cup or as big as your lauriat plate.
3) Brown each side & and serve hot with maple syrup or just butter and sugar. Depends on the budget.